Monday, September 1, 2008

Rylie 3 Year Old Update

I can't believe Rylie is 3 years old already. The year is going by so fast. She's still playing with Mae and Kobe and all her cousins. She has now added many new friends from school too! She has a very active imagination and her favorite thing to do is make people laugh. Her favorite saying is "is that funny?" or "does that make you laugh?". She tells us she is a "girly girl, not a tomboy" and in the next sentence she tells us she wants to play football! I wish I could share every moment of her because they are all so cute and/or funny. I don't know what I did before she was here with us!









Eating birthday cupcakes. Let her know when your birthday is and she will demand that she gets to make you cupcakes!










Rylie's 3rd birthday party.










Best Friends!









This made us think forward to her first date! He picked her up, brought her a flower and took her to "the royal ball" - all Rylie's idea - poor Kobe just wanted to drive the car!!



Look at all the Gomez Cousins!

No comments: